Ashgate SCSC Discount
Ashgate, a respect publisher of academic books, has partnered with the SCSC to offer a 20% discount on all Ashgate titles. Ashgate's SCSC partner webpage will list books of particular interest to members, but the discount will apply to all Ashgate books.
To take advantage of the discount, visit the SCSC Ashgate Partner page. When you checkout, you will need the partner code SCSC20
Sixteenth Century Journal
In publication since 1969, The Sixteenth Century Journal (SCJ) is one of the leading international journals in Early Modern Studies. Each year SCJ prints twenty-five to thirty articles of original research and over four hundred book reviews. The SCJ is dedicated to providing readers with thought-provoking research and inquiry into the sixteenth century broadly defined (i.e., 1450-1648). Our articles all maintain a strong historical core and cover subjects from around the world. We welcome submissions.
For details on submitting an essay, please visit www.editorialmanager.com/tscj.
Full submission instructions for authors can be found at escj.truman.edu/pdf/SCJguidelines Jun09.pdf
To contact SCJ editors and staff, click here for a directory.
For questions regarding copyright, advertising, and permissions, please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sixteenth Century Book Series
The Early Modern Studies series includes titles in history, art history, church history, philosophy, literature, and interdisciplinary studies, covering the period from approximately 1450 to 1680. This series was first established by the Sixteenth Century Studies Conference in the 1980s and was known as the Sixteenth Century Essays & Studies series published by the Sixteenth Century Journal Publishers. Truman State University Press now publishes the series and continues to work with the Society and the Sixteenth Century Journal to promote the research and writing of scholars in early modern studies.
The Press uses the peer review process to ensure the value and soundness of scholarship to maintain high standards for academic publication. TSUP provides professional copyediting, book design, and worldwide distribution. The Press encourages and refines the work of younger scholars through publication of first books that establish credentials and develop authorial experience, and adds to the richness of undergraduate and graduate education by publishing supplementary material used by instructors.
Authors may view TSUP's Submission Guidelines to send a proposal.
Sixteenth Century Society & Conference members receive a 20% discount on the purchase of titles in the series. Please indicate 'subscriber' when making a purchase.
- Michael Wolfe, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean, Graduate Div.
- St. John's College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- St. John Hall, Room 135
- St. John's University
- 8000 Utopia Parkway
- Queens, NY 11439
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. Elaine Beilin, Framingham State College
- Dr. Christopher Celenza, Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Barbara B. Diefendorf, Boston University
- Dr. Paula Findlen, Stanford University
- Dr. Scott H. Hendrix, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Dr. Jane Campbell Hutchison, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Dr. Mary B. McKinley, University of Virginia
- Dr. Raymond A. Mentzer, University of Iowa
- Dr. Charles G. Nauert, University of Missouri, Emeritus
- Dr. Max Reinhart, University of Georgia
- Dr. Robert V. Schnucker, Truman State University, Emeritus
- Dr. Nicholas Terpstra, University of Toronto
- Dr. Margo Todd, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. James Tracy, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Merry Wiesner-Hanks, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
To see titles in the studies series, please visit the Truman State University Press.